Tuesday, August 30, 2005

BLOG:My Definition

I was introduced to blogosphere by Prasanna, and had spent full week reading various blogs, links over links, jumping blogs to that blogs and learning to create a blog. Its amazing to read different styles of writing, neatly expressed views, some humorous, some emotional, some informative. Any way I liked the idea of having a blog for yourself, where at least you can tell something what you feel... like discussing with your group. I created links for the blogs that I had liked and look to add more in future, when I read more.

Prasanna recently asked whether blogs are created for readers.
With my brief trip in the blog world, I think,Blogs are like conversing the ideas we have, with someone we would enjoy to talk to. Those type of talks, which we just enjoying for being there. Talks, that started some where and ended some where.Talks where we spoke honestly and listened honestly.Its same way I wouls like my blog to be too.Blogs are to be like continuing a chat with a friend after a break..like..with an "appuram!".Just to register some thing what we think of, before leaving it behind.
True, that we may guess what X & Y would reply for our mail, as he said, after really knowing about them.Blogs are really made interesting due to this comment part,where we get wider prespective (other than "Nice blog!") and we may even stumble upon a surprise comment from an anonymous blogger,which may really mean to us.
If Blogs are to be written for viewers then it will be no different than writing an article to the magazine and we are no journalist, to do that with a career prespective.
Other wise, a smile or "good!" or "Damn!" from the reader is enough and it is better not to really care which of the above three he will do, while writing our blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home