Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Chinmayi !!!

I was hearing Kadal Enbathu from ‘Oru Kalluriyin Kadai’ by Harish & Chinmayi and it was good. Did you know that Chinmayi was a Saptha swarangal find? Heard that when she came in the show, she was noted by Rahman, who claims regularly watching the programme for new voices. Wonder whether he does that now a days?

Back to Chinmayi, she again appeared in Saptha swarangal, now as a judge, only a few episodes after her debut in the show. She had sung only one cine song and one serial title song by then, if I am right.


Anyway I liked her in Kannathil Muthamittal, and I am beginning to some how like her, looking for her name in any new released film. Don’t know why? Before I used to do the same with Harini...


Now-a-days, I find Shreyal Goshal & Kay Kay are in the hot seats, right!.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home