Monday, September 19, 2005

Are u doing it sincerely!

Enna solla varenna…adavathu… ethuvume nalla irukumbodu adotha arumai theriyathu…
Just happen to witness my brother in law’s struggle against his tooth pain…Never ending painful treatments and the amount he spends on it without any success. It is told that you will remember a part of the body only when it gives trouble to you…Fittingly dental problems are very common in here (Gulf)… ….may be due to water or due to the diet… people giving a thought to their teeth only when it torments them…all resulting in excellent business scope for dentists.

During our usual talks, Prasanna once snapped “We live mostly for others….if you scrutinize, Naama nambalkunnu panrathu romba kammi...brushing, bathing mathiri sila visayangal thaan…aana athu kooda naama olunga seyya matendrom…”

So how many minutes do you brush daily…while brushing do you think of the brushing or the things that you are going to do on the day or the things you stumbled upon…or unconsciously carry over your emotions to the speed of the brush and injure your gums (Eeeru!). Is your brushing done with utmost sincerity or it is just a mere formality… Just give a thought!

Considering my case… daily I would swear to do a proper brushing to my teeth… just to brush and think of nothing else. But after a few strokes I will be immersed in a pool of thoughts and I would regain consciousness only after all the toothpaste is spilled and the brush is at the verge of doing its final movement of the day... Or some days (hi…hi…mostly) I would get up at 6.50 for my 7.00 office (fortunately workplace is near my acco) and taking the advantage of 15 mins grace time, I will be brushing while bathing (off course after quick kalai kadans) and run away…

After a honest thought (!) on all these, I found that I was never sincere when it comes to brushing and always the laziness or the carelessness had taken over…and I am going to end up filling or pulling my teeth.

Time to take a serious step….Only way is to use the technology…Then came the patti mandram of Manual vs electronic brush…I googled (idha vida important velai officela enna irukka mudiyum!!) and was advised that electronic brushes do have a good effect…that was enough for me to grab one (long since I was obsessed to buy one, but foxed myself saying I am not that lazy).

But damn! what happened....Pudusulla…Rendu naal remba sincerea brush panninaen…Third day namma 6.50 timeukku electronic ellam othu varala…Palaya kurudi kadava thoradi kadaya (courtesy: Paravai Munima), I was back to manual brush and sweared to use electronic brush at night…But that night never came…Hey! I am not brought up or used to brushing at night (athellam engleeskara palakumungo…Nanellam local themil payyan) and…the postponing continued…till I was enlightened recently by my BIL’s sufferings…

Now I am manual at day and electronic at night...and brush properly in correct movements….lets see how sincere I am…to save my teeth.

Pallu velkurathu pathi ivalavu periya post thevaiya …@?&#!%&* ! …nu neenga titrathu theriyuthu…
Edukku solrenna… next time when you have toothpaste full in your mouth and indulge in a conversation (like Laila in Pitha magan) better give a thin…….Uvvvveeaa ! (someone is vomiting)...Better I will stop!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

Cartoon Super

2:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thirunthavae maattiyada nee..

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home