Sunday, September 11, 2005

Drew....!


If at all there is an actress who really engrossed me… it will be Drew Barrymore…

I do fancy Jennifer connely, Kate Winslet, Monica Belluci, Kate hudson, recently Nayanthara, but (for me..now) they all fall behind Drew..

My first film of her was Wedding Singer …and not before I was so much attracted by an actress. Ever since, I try not to miss her movies. Surprised to see her as a small girl in E.T...looking cute and same as now.

Have you seen this movie Ever After…portraying real life Cinderella, her performance in the film was great and I really fell for her in that film…Especially the smile she does biting her lower lip…her voice, more enthralling with a special accent...damn…she is stunning. She does have a bulky structure.... but inhta mathiri Koluk Moluk..Chubby.. has always attracted me!

Just to say “Naan ippo Drewkku maaritaen…Appo neenga!”

2 Comments:

Blogger Kaps said...

Hey,

Thanks for the blogroll. will reciprocate the same.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Aravind said...

hi,
I have blogrolled u and wish that u blogroll me ...

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home