Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Back...

I think I lost even those few readers who have been visiting my blog!
It was a break induced by Ramadhan holidays and the string of interviews that I had to attend for my job change. Anyway by gods grace it all went successful and I hope that I will be writing blogs in a new place few days from now.
Other than that it is always same life that I have to live on here. Tamil Sangam here is conducting a story (sirukadai) competition for Writer Sujatha's visit to Muscat in December. They have given 3 topics: Expatriate theme, Sci-Fi theme, Manithaneya Theme. I dont think he is going to read all the craps and select the best. Mostly proxy judges will be involved to filter.
I already tried a story on Expatriate theme which was very good while writing...when I finished and re-read ....it did not have the flavour that I thought it had. Nadai seri illa. Katurai mathiri agaivittathu. I dont know how to include it here. The font does not suppport it. If time permits I am planning to write another one on the other themes. Lets see...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeevan said...

Hi friend, its nice to see u back.

try to put u r short stores in ur blog.:)

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home